- The last time NU started the season 13-8 was 1999.
- The win over Canisius extended the Niagara winning streak to 6 games.
- NU beat the spread by 5.0 points. That makes the 9th time this season the Purple Eagles have beaten the spread.
- The Purple Eagles have won 6 close games this season (a win by 5 or fewer points). Since 2007, Niagara has won 31 close games.
- The Purple Eagles have won 82% of the time this season (9-2) after recording 3 or more blocks.
- NU has won 100% of the time this season (8-0) when opponents record 65 or fewer total points.
- NU has won 86% of the time this season (6-1) after holding an opponent to under 32.3% three-point percentage.
- This season Niagara has won 80% of the time (4-1) when Ameen Tanksley plays 35 minutes or more and 80% of the time (4-1) when Juan`ya Green has 5 rebounds or more.
- The Purple Eagles have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past 9 games.
- Niagara has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past 11 games.
- This is the 2nd win of the season where the Purple Eagles came back after being down at halftime.
- Marvin Jordan recorded a team season high in three pointers attempted with 12.
- Marvin Jordan accounted for 34.8% of the team's points.
- T.J. Cline has led the team in rebounding in 6 out of 21 games this season.
- Juan`ya Green had a career high with 5 steals.
- This marks the 7th 20-point game of Marvin Jordan's career.
- Marvin Jordan had a career high with 9 field goals made.
- Antoine Mason has 21 straight double-digit point games.
- Canisius lost and did not cover the spread.
- The Golden Griffins have lost 3 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Canisius has lost 24 close games.
- The top two scorers (Chris Manhertz and Isaac Sosa) accounted for 47.6% of the points.
- Chris Manhertz accounted for 35.7% of the team's rebounds.
- Chris Manhertz has led the team in rebounding 13 times in 21 games this season.
- Chris Manhertz recorded the 19th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Chris Manhertz has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Chris Manhertz recorded a double-double. It was his 3rd this season and 7th of his career.
- Chris Manhertz set career highs with 17 points and 7 field goals made.
- Isaac Sosa has 4 straight double-digit point games.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014